Producing instructors of consistently high quality is our foremost goal.
To accomplish this, we deliver our curriculum in quarterly terms. When you pass the test at the end of the term, you will move on to the subsequent grade. There are 22 grades in the program, each with 3 months worth of training. All students are taught individually based on their current grade.
Each class is open to students of all grades. We believe it’s best for your training if you train with others of different grades. Those who are senior can inspire and educate you, those who are similar grade can challenge you, and those who are junior can be taught – which reinforces your understanding.
- includes unlimited classes.
- includes one personal coaching session per month.
- includes Master’s classes (extra credit classes) for those who exhibit the desire and capacity to excel
- For those who choose not to sign up for a term, we offer a single class option of $25 per class.
- You can pay your tuition by clicking Here
- A minimum attendance of 51 classes per quarter is required to be eligible for testing.
- A passing test score of 70% is required for advancement to the next level.
- A failed test requires repeating the current level’s program.
- Testing fee is $90 – (your attendance). So if you attend 70 classes, your testing fee is $20.
- are accepted on the start date of each quarter.
- are welcome to watch any ongoing regular class.
- You may join at any time risk free. When you join we ask you to pay the tuition for the term you wish to join. If, in your first 10 classes, you are not satisfied for any reason we will refund your tuition.
Regular Class Times
Weeknights at 7:30PM
Saturdays at 10:30AM & 12:00 (noon)
Master’s Class Times (by invitation only)
Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays at 9:00PM
1385A English Street (See Map at Bottom)
Atlanta, GA, USA 30318