You’ve made a great choice to host a seminar with sifu Wayne. It’s easy to do and profitable for you (that’s a poem).
Sifu Wayne wants to help you make money while passing along ving tsun kung fu! It’s a win-win.
Everybody’s welcome to sifu Wayne’s workshops and seminars – there will be something for all levels and styles.
High Level Seminar Details & Services:
- You pay for travel and lodging for sifu Wayne plus $1,000 USD for a 4-hour seminar / workshop on the topic of your choice. You keep any money left over.
- Wai’s Kung Fu will
- provide a certificate of attendance to all attendees. Attendees who register online will get their certificate during the seminar. Attendees who register at the door will receive theirs by mail.
- present a school flag to the host
- sell you copies of his books at the wholesale price +15%. You sell the personalized / signed copies for whatever you wish. If you have some left over, sifu Wayne will sign them too so you can sell them later.
- sell you copies of his DVDs at the wholesale price +15%. You sell those during/after the seminar for whatever price you wish.
- set the seminar in the Wai’s Kung Fu public calendar and will optionally handle registration / payment for you to help make it easier if you don’t have a payment system. Your portion of the profits will be transferred to you the day before the seminar. Online registration closes the day before the seminar.
- provide liability waivers for all attendees to protect you against bad actors.
- design an event logo that will look great on a T-Shirt and provide you a copy of that logo.
- add event logo products to the Wai’s Kung Fu Online Store so attendees can purchase products using their credit card.
- will make a flyer to announce the seminar and post it on social media
- You can use the logo to produce whatever products you wish, such as T-Shirts. Wai’s Kung Fu will receive 15% of product retail sales. Your profit, per article, should work out to be around 50%.
- Signing already owned books, videos, etc is free.
- Photos with sifu Wayne are free.
- No photography or videography during the seminar or workshop.
- Note taking is permitted, encouraged actually.
VIP All Access:
After the seminar, sifu Wayne will be available for the post-seminar-seminar. This informal and casual time, often called Kung Fu Life, will include dinner and an opportunity for a smaller group to spend up to 5 extra hours to ask any questions. This is often where the really good questions come out. The charge for this experience is $400. You can charge attendees whatever you wish. No questions are off limits. This is where we have time to really dig in to some of those details.
Although they are fun, Sifu Wayne’s seminars and workshops are not “fluff” workshops filled with cardio and punches. They are fast moving and packed with detail. The exercises are purposeful, challenging, and build on each other to create valuable skills.
You will not be certified to teach after one seminar. There are no seminars after which you will be certified to teach. We do not use the “trickle down” teaching method, where a person teaches content they were just taught. All our instructors are certified through black sash before being qualified to teach. We feel the context and experience that comes from completing the program is valuable to new students and it’s in their overall best interest to have instructors experienced in the system they are teaching.
Some seminars you might consider:
- Chum Kiu – groundpath and structure
- Three Keys To Winning – facing the shape, protecting the boundaries, maintaining center
- Breaking the Boundaries of Chi Sau and Learning How to Fight – Long Bridge Chi Sau & Maai San Jong.
- Sticking Legs – Leg Trapping, Sweeps and Sweep Avoidance
- Doc Sau – Ving Tsun’s Discussing Hands and Trapping
Contact Sifu Wayne for more information