About My Video Lessons:
Hi, I’m sifu Wayne Belonoha – welcome to my video lessons, the same ones I teach in my Wai’s Kung Fu schools. I’m a certified instructor, lineage representative, author, and hall of fame inductee who has been training martial arts for over 40 years.
Using my professional background in course development and teaching methodologies codified the entire ving tsun system as I was taught into a 108 step course that simple to follow. I will guide you through the system so you can experience authentic Ving Tsun (Wing Chun) kung fu at your own pace. This program is not made up of a bunch of information to be collected, nor is it purely entertainment or just “techniques” to beat up an opponent, it’s a strategically designed experience to help you learn and improve valuable and long-lasting skills.
– Professionally filmed multi-angle video so you can clearly see what’s being taught.
– Professionally recorded audio so you can clearly hear what’s being taught.
– Professionally designed course curriculum to give you what you need when you need it.
– Professionally produced lessons plans including SMART objectives, onscreen tips, flyins, reminders, quotes, idioms and maxims, homework, drills, and more.
– An engaging and arguably funny professional instructor (me).
This course and its lessons teaches very fine details – more than other courses – but stops short of spoon feeding the most important lessons. I leave room for you to engage your own sense of wonderment and discovery, because the lessons learned through personal experience are the most valuable. I don’t want you to miss out on those lessons, nor to miss learning how to learn. I seek the balance between giving you too much and giving you not enough. I want to supply absolutely everything you need to grow a flower, without just giving you a flower.
Thanks for checking out my video lessons. I hope you choose to let me help.