(this page is under construction)
The Wing Chun Compendium set represents a tome of valuable information for students and instructors alike. As the market’s top telling wing chun series of books, it can be trusted to give you the knowledge you need regardless of your lineage.
It’s a 528 page hardcover manual that covers the three hand forms and examines each movement in detail, providing explanation of each. Over 500 Pages with more than 700 high quality black and white photographs, with each movement and application well described and illustrated.
– Detailed explanation of all hand forms, weapon forms, wooden dummy, drills, techniques, and philosophy.
– Single and double sticky-hands drills and techniques.
– Over 150 Pages dedicated to Wing Chun theory, philosophy, and life.
– 800 idioms explained to help you progress to the next level.
– Learn secret pressure points of Wing Chun.
– Forward and special article “Siu Nim Tau – After 35 Years of Study” by Grand Master Sunny Tang.
– and so much more
“Effectively compiling the vast knowledge behind the art of Wing Chun is a daunting task, and even harder is presenting that knowledge in a manner that teaches effectively to all levels. I have seen and read almost every Wing Chun book ever written, and in my opinion, no one has done this better than Sifu Wayne Belonoha in the Wing Chun Compendium series. This second volume is a valuable reference tool for anyone in the Wing Chun family, and I have no doubt you can pick this book up and learn something new to help you refine your training.” – Aaron Cantrell, founder of Everything Wing Chun (www.everythingwingchun.com)