by Grandmaster Miguel Hernandez, student of Patriarch Moy Yat.
A Comprehensive Mind-Body-Emotion Approach to Martial Arts Training
Mental Skills In Martial Arts presents a profile of the mentally tough martial artist within everyone, suggesting that the mind, body and emotions can be blended to enhance the quality of training. This is a book that causes martial artists to rediscover their full potential, whether the field of martial arts is competitive or noncompetitive.
Mental Skills In Martial Arts helps you:
- Reduce stress and increase energy through training.
- To break the circuit of tension.
- Relax as a source of strength.
- Use mental rehearsal to learn physical skills.
- Understand whole body awareness.
- Balance unity of the mind, body and emotions.
Mental Skills in Martial Arts